Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hair Now...

I love the messy waves as seen on Giselle, Jen Aniston (my hair icon), Fergie, etc. I found this fab tutorial on these coveted, glam waves.

What you need to achieve the look...

Marcel curling iron (not a spring hinge as is more common). I found mine at a pro show but folica.com is a great resource. Keep in mind it gets very hot (use a heat protenctant or iron gurad) ... but that creates lasting curls.

Next.. patience and a great spray. B List recommends, Big, Sexy Hair brand's Play & Spray.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was more talented with doing my own hair. I really want to try this style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've never been brave enough to try curls. Granted, I haven't got any sort of curler but people have tried straighteners and done a fairly good job. Doesn't last though, obviously, because that's not a straightener's job.
    Look forward to seeing your blog grow! :)

    ReplyDelete